One For All, Love For All
In today’s generation salary package matters a lot. We often read in newspapers/articles about the high paying jobs in lacks and crores from different groups of companies. Guys have you ever thought of the eligibility and the jobs which have high paying scale. A individual only thinks of high and handsome salary packaged jobs for which knowledge, institute and attitude of the candidate are the essential things needed.
Below are Top 10 highest paying jobs in India
- Management professionals – Though there are numbers of b-schools offering degrees in India but those highest paying jobs come from the premier institutes such as IIMs, IITs, FMS, XLRI, IIFT and Symbiosis. The average package is around Rs. 20-24 lacks.
- Investment Banker – The career of Investment Banker are categorized in five levels which includes Analyst, Associate, Vice President, Director and Managing Director. The salaries for the above position varies as per the organization.
- IT & Software Engineers – One should have to keep himself/herself constantly updated with the newer skills and emerging technology so as not to become an obsolete resource.
- Chartered Accountant – A chartered accountant is the one who can work in different areas of financial sectors. E&Y, Deloitte, ICICI bank and PWC are some of the good paying masters in India.
- Oil and Natural Gas Sector – For Entry lever Oil and Gas sector provides around INR 3.5-6 lacks per annum. Those who have 4-5 years of experience in this sector earns as high as INR 15-20 lacks per annum.
- Medical Professionals – This sector consists of professionals like Doctor, who have perennial demand. However among Medical professionals thoracic surgeons, psychiatrists and gynecologist earns highest.
- Aviation Professionals – There has been continuously boost in the commercial airline sector in India. The salary package in aviation ranges from 4-6 lacks INR and can go up to 6-10 lacks INR per annum.
- Modeling and Acting – Depending upon the role, a new comer gets around 2-10k INR and experienced gets around 10k-2 lacks per episode in TV shows. A debutante in films gets 5-50 lacks INR and experienced get paid in crores.
- Law Professionals – Generally in public sector the salaries as per the government norms while those working with private law firms gets hefty amounts- private law firms are earning as per the number of candidate and in government 4-6 lacks per annum for the fresh national law school graduates and 10-15 lacks INR per annum for the 4-5 years experienced people .
- Business consultant – Generally the path for consultants goes from analysts, consultants, senior consultant, manager/lead, parner and director. The highest package for the business consultants per annum is 15-18 lacks INR.
However, this compensation package depends upon the different regions of India and It’s cost of living.