One For All, Love For All
Internet has gone beyond our thinking. Website for different categories shuffled all over with millions of page views every month.
The list below consists of most visited Indian websites all over the world.
- Flipkart.com – Ranks 118 globally, a E-commercial giant which is by far biggest online shopping website in India.
- Indiantimes.com – Ranks 135 worldwide, is the first choice for reading Indian news globally.
- OnlineSBI.com – Ranks 181 worldwide, is one of the biggest banks in the world and best bank in India as per rules and in terms of account holders.
- Snapdeal.com – Being backed by the top investors like Ratan Tata , Snapdeal.com is the fourth most visited Indian website globally with 250 rank.
- Paytm.com – An Indian E-commercial and mobile wallet company is just behind snapdeal and sooner to cross it’s revenue as well as page views.
- HDFCbank.com – Ranks 255 all over the world and the 5th most largest bank in India. HDFC bank is much popular in urban areas.
- ICICIbank.com – With 320 global rank, is the largest private bank sector in India.
- NDTV.com – It is the 8th most popular site visited worldwide based on News and Media. NDTV is considered to be a best news portal in India.
- Irctc.co.in – Ranks 377 worldwide, it is online booking portal of Indian Railways and prime source of reservation in India.
- Naukri.com – India’s first and most popular online job portal by Info edge group founded in 1995. It clocked the revenue of 95 million USD in 2015 and ranks at 477 worldwide in terms of most visited website in India.