One For All, Love For All
Surprisingly a Mizoram based man has the world’s biggest family. Ziona Chana is the man with 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren.
- He is the head of the biggest family.
- They live in a 100 room, four storey house set amidst the hills of Baktwang village in the Indian states of Mizoram.
- His wives sleep in giant communal dormitories.
- His family is very popular these days with politicians. That’s a lot of votes and every vote counts now a days.
- Chana once married 10 women in a year.